|Editor||Oxford University Press|
- Over 10,000 entries written by medical and nursing specialists
- Many entries in the nursing-related fields of medicine, surgery, anatomy, physiology, nutrition, and pharmacology, including recently introduced drugs
- Simple pronunciation guide
- 100 helpful diagrams and tables
- Appendices include reference values for biochemical and haematological data, interpretation of body mass index, an immunization schedule, nutritional requirements, the nursing code of conduct, rescuscitation guidelines, religion and... Ver mais
Comentários do vendedor :
Muito bom estado. Despachado em 24 horas do Reino Unido, normalmente entregue dentro de 10-15 dias, 20 dias maximo.INFELIZMENTE,NOS NAO OFERECEMOS ENTREGAS COM NUMEROS PARA RASTREAR.
The fifth edition of this best-selling and trusted dictionary has been fully updated and revised to take account of recent developments in nursing practice and related fields. Updates cover general nursing, statistics, common scales and indexes, religion and spirituality, and commonly used abbreviations.
Fully revised, this dictionary provides comprehensive coverage of the ever-expanding vocabulary of the nursing professions. In addition to specifically nursing terms, there are many entries in the fields of medicine, anatomy, physiology, psychiatry, nutrition, and pharmacology (including new drugs recently introduced into medical practice).
Over 10,000 clear and concise entries, all written by medical and nursing specialists, cover the theory and practice of nursing. 100 helpful illustrations and 15 appendices covering nutritional requirements, reference values for biochemical and haematological data, interpretation of body mass index, and much more, make this an invaluable reference tool for all nursing students and professionals.