|Data de lançamento||janeiro 2018|
Now going into its 9th edition, the successful textbook Book-keeping and Accounts is a vital guide for students undertaking studies of book-keeping and accounting for the first time. Through its gradual introduction of topics, explanation of technical terminology in a clear, easy to understand way, this text provides an accessible and reliable guide for any student in their undergraduate career.
New to this edition:
· Fully compliant with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), with current IFRS terminology.
· Questions and exercises to test your understanding and help with revision.
· Selected chapters amended and re-structured.
· Full explanation of HMRC changes in VAT relating to cash discounts.
· Illustrations and diagrams to help explain key concepts.
· Updated ‘learning objectives’ and ‘chapter summaries’, to reflect developments in the financial environment
· Easy to understand to double entry book-keeping using the ‘IN’ and ‘OUT’ approach.
With its highly regarded authorship this text is used by lecturers for teaching students undertaking the following qualifications and examinations; Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), International Association of Book-keepers (IAB), A Level Accounting, Oxford Cambridge and Royal Society of Arts (OCR), and as a general foundation text for personnel employed in the accountancy profession.
Accompanying the text is a collection of resources to support both lecturers and students which can be found at www.pearsoned.co.uk/wood
- For instructors : Solution’s manual, and Powerpoint slides
- For students : Opportunities to practise and additional support with our companion website
Ao clicar em "download" vais ser redireccionado para o site kobo.com onde poderás fazer download do título selecionado utilizando os dados de acesso da tua conta Fnac. Caso não tenhas uma conta Fnac, terás de criar uma conta em Kobo.com para usufruíres de todas as funcionalidades e vantagens Kobo.