|Data de lançamento||março 2017|
|Editor||Dk eyewitness travel|
Discover the best of everything this charming region has to offer with the essential, pocket-sized DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian Coast with pull-out map. Top 10 lists showcase the best places to visit on the Dalmatian coast, from Dubrovnik's historic city walls to lively Hvar Town.
Six easy-to-follow itineraries explore the region's most interesting areas - from UNESCO World Heritage Sites to picturesque unspoilt islands - while reviews of the best hotels, shops and restaurants on the... Ver mais
An unbeatable guide to Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast.
Spend time in Dubrovnik's Old City, hire a yacht and sail around Split or explore the seaside resort of Hvar. From Top 10 museums and galleries to the Top 10 beaches - discover the best of Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast's best attractions, covering Split, Hvar, Vis, Korkula and many more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Dubrovnik, the Dalmation Islands, the Makarska Riviera and Split, and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.