Fake news, propaganda, and plain ol
- Detalhes do artigo
- Acessórios incluídos
Editor Rowman & Littlefield
Profissionais Aproveita os preços negociados
Todas as ofertas
7 dias por semana
gratuitas em loja
gratuito em loja
Resumo Fake news, propaganda, and plain ol
Are you overwhelmed at the amount, contradictions, and craziness of all the information coming at you in this age of social media and twenty-four-hour news cycles?
Fake News, Propaganda, and Plain Old Lies will show you how to identify deceptive information as well as how to seek out the most trustworthy information in order to inform decision making in your personal, academic, professional, and civic lives.
• Learn how to identify the alarm bells that signal untrustworthy information.
• Understand how to tell when statistics can be trusted and when they are being used to deceive.
• Inoculate yourself against the logical fallacies that can mislead even the brightest among us.
Donald A. Barclay, a career librarian who has spent decades teaching university students to become information literate scholars and citizens, takes an objective, non-partisan approach to the complex and nuanced topic of sorting deceptive information from trustworthy information.
Características detalhadasFake news, propaganda, and plain ol
CARACTERÍSTICAS DO EBOOK
- Formato ePub
- Editor Rowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Data de lançamento junho 2018
- EAN 9781538108901