Lonely Planet Best of New Zealand
- Detalhes do artigo
- Acessórios incluídos
Data de lançamento novembro 2018 Editor Lonely Planet Formato ePub
Lonely Planet’s Best of New Zealand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take the plunge with a bungy jump in Queenstown, sip fine sauvignon blanc in Marlborough and craft been in Nelson, and watch the iconic Mitre Peak appear through the mist in Milford Sound – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of New Zealand and begin your journey now! Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of New Zealand:
- Full-colour images throughout
-... Ver mais
gratuito em loja
gratuitas em loja
Resumo Lonely Planet Best of Guide - New Zealand
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Best of New Zealandis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take the plunge with a bungy jump in Queenstown, sip fine sauvignon blanc in Marlborough and craft been in Nelson, and watch the iconic Mitre Peak appear through the mist in Milford Sound - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of New Zealand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of New Zealand:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, wine, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate
- Covers Auckland, Bay of Islands, Coromandel Peninsula, Waikato, King Country, Rotorua, Taupo, Tongariro National Park, Wellington, Marlborough, Nelson, Christchurch, Queenstown, Fiordland, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of New Zealand is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on New Zealand's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Looking for a more comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's New Zealand.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.