Lonely Planet Spain & Portugal's Best Trips
- Detalhes do artigo
- Acessórios incluídos
Data de lançamento maio 2016 Editor Lonely Planet Formato ePub
"Discover the freedom of open roads while touring Spain and Portugal with Lonely Planet Spain and Portugal’s Best Trips, your passport to up-to-date advice on uniquely encountering Spain and Portugal via el auto. Featuring 32 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can explore the route of Don Quixote and journey through the Duoro Valley Vineyards, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Spain and Portugal, rent a car and hit the road! Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout... Ver mais
7 dias por semana
gratuitas em loja
gratuito em loja
Resumo Lonely Planet Travel Guide - Spain & Portugal's Best Trips
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads while touring Spain and Portugal with*Lonely Planet*** Spain and Portugal's Best Trips,**your passport to up-to-date advice on uniquely encountering Spain and Portugal via el auto. Featuring 32 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can explore the route of Don Quixote and journey through the Duoro Valley Vineyards, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Spain and Portugal, rent a car and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Spain and Portugal's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - over 100 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Madrid, Basque Country, Barcelona, Andalucia, Portugal and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Spain and Portugal's Best Trips is perfect for exploring Spain and Portugal via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a Spanish or Portuguese trip sans a car? The Lonely Planet Spain guide or***Portugal*** guide, our most comprehensive guides to Spain and Portugal, are perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.