Lonely Planet Spain & Portugal's Best Trips
- Detalhes do artigo
- Acessórios incluídos
Data de lançamento maio 2016 Editor Lonely Planet Formato ePub
"Discover the freedom of open roads while touring Spain and Portugal with Lonely Planet Spain and Portugal’s Best Trips, your passport to up-to-date advice on uniquely encountering Spain and Portugal via el auto. Featuring 32 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can explore the route of Don Quixote and journey through the Duoro Valley Vineyards, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Spain and Portugal, rent a car and hit the road! Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout... Ver mais
gratuito em loja
gratuitas em loja
Resumo Lonely Planet Travel Guide - Spain & Portugal's Best Trips
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads while touring Spain and Portugal with*Lonely Planet*** Spain and Portugal's Best Trips,**your passport to up-to-date advice on uniquely encountering Spain and Portugal via el auto. Featuring 32 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can explore the route of Don Quixote and journey through the Duoro Valley Vineyards, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to Spain and Portugal, rent a car and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Spain and Portugal's Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - over 100 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Madrid, Basque Country, Barcelona, Andalucia, Portugal and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Spain and Portugal's Best Trips is perfect for exploring Spain and Portugal via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a Spanish or Portuguese trip sans a car? The Lonely Planet Spain guide or***Portugal*** guide, our most comprehensive guides to Spain and Portugal, are perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific Spanish or Portuguese city? Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, Porto? Check out our ***Lonely Planet Madrid***guide and ***Barcelona***guide for a comprehensive look at all these cities haveto offer, or ***Pocket Lisbon***and ***Pocket Porto,***handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
There's More in Store for You:
- See more of Europe's picturesque country sides and have a richer, more authentic experience by exploring Europe by car with Lonely Planet's European Best Trips guides to ***Italy, France, Ireland***and Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.