Selling and sales management
- Detalhes do artigo
- Acessórios incluídos
Editor Pearson education limited
7 dias por semana
gratuitas em loja
gratuito em loja
Resumo Selling and sales management
Over the past quarter of a century, Selling and Sales Management has proved itself to be the definitive text in this exciting and fast-paced subject area.
This new edition comes fully updated with new case studies, using working businesses to connect sales theory to the practical implications of selling in a modern environment. It also contains the results from cutting-edge research that differentiates it from most of its competitors. The book continues to place emphasis on global aspects of selling and sales management. Topics covered include technological applications of selling and sales management, ethics of selling and sales management, systems selling and a comprehensive coverage of key account management.
New to this edition
- New case studies and practical exercises.
- Fully updated coverage of strategic selling and partnering.
- Expanded coverage of ethical issues.
- Enhanced discussion of the role of social media in selling.
- Expanded coverage of the management of sales.
Características detalhadasSelling and sales management
CARACTERÍSTICAS DO EBOOK
- Formato ePub
- Editor Pearson
- Data de lançamento julho 2019
- EAN 9781292205076