Solomon: consumer behaviour_p7
- Detalhes do artigo
- Acessórios incluídos
Editor Pearson education limited
7 dias por semana
gratuitas em loja
gratuito em loja
Resumo Solomon: consumer behaviour_p7
Now in its seventh edition, Consumer Behaviour: A European Perspective provides the
most comprehensive, lively and engaging introduction to the behaviour of consumers in
Europe and around the world.
The new slimline edition has 13 chapters, maintaining its breadth of coverage and making it
ideal for second- and third-year undergraduates as well as Master's students.
The book links consumer behaviour theory with the real-life problems faced by practitioners
in many ways:
- Marketing opportunity, Marketing pitfalls and Multicultural dimensions boxes
throughout the text illustrate the impact consumer behaviour has on marketing
- Consumer behaviour as I see it boxes feature marketing academics talking about the
relevance of consumer behaviour issues to their everyday work.
- Brand new Case studies about European companies and topics give deep insights into
the world of consumer behaviour.
- New coverage of sustainable consumption, emerging technologies, social media and
online behaviour is woven throughout this edition.
- Online materials including multiple-choice questions and links to useful websites are
available on the book's website at www.pearsoned.co.uk/solomon
Características detalhadasSolomon: consumer behaviour_p7
CARACTERÍSTICAS DO EBOOK
- Formato ePub
- Editor Pearson Education
- Data de lançamento agosto 2019
- EAN 9781292245430