DK Eyewitness Top 10 Algarve
- Detalhes do artigo
- Acessórios incluídos
Data de lançamento abril 2019 Editor Dk eyewitness travel Formato ePub
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to the Algarve, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of the Algarve. Explore the lively city of Faro, step back in time in the elegant town of Tavira, soak up the sun on the golden beaches or kayak in the grottoes off Lagos. From Top 10 beaches to Top 10 castles and forts - discover the best of the Algarve with this easy-to-use travel guide.Inside Top 10 Algarve:- Six easy-to-follow... Ver mais
gratuito em loja
gratuitas em loja
Resumo Top 10 Algarve
The Algarve is an enticing holiday destination - renowned for its ochre-splashed coastline of shallow bays, dramatic cliffs and buzzing resorts. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the Algarve with absolute ease.
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of the Algarve into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best castles and forts, museums, clubs and late-night bars, restaurants and wineries.
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Algarve's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of the Faro, Tavira, Silves, Monchique, Loulé, Lagos, Parque Natural da Ria Formosa, Sagres, Albufeira and Portimão
- Algarve's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sampling authentic local food
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities, outdoor pursuits and coastal and river cruises
- A laminated pull-out map of the Algarve, plus four full-colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on the country's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Portugal.